This short movie shows the forty-six workers who lost their life due to the occupational diseases at Samsung, one of the biggest company in Korea and one of the most famous electronic company in the world. Most of the victims got the illness at very young age and died. Listen to their voice, “Don’t forget me, my dream, my life, my tears, and my suffering”. Watch and share widely!
With English captions.
- March, 2011, made by SHARPs (Supporters for Health And Right of People in Semiconductor Industry)
- [Music] “Reason” by Park Chang-geun
- [English] Stopsamsung.wordpress.com
- [Korean] cafe.daum.net/samsunglabor
- [Email] Sharps@hanmail.net